Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th weekend with the kids!!!!!!!!!!

I know it seems a long time since I jotted something down. Any way here are some of my fav app I learned recently and have been hooked to it now. Rusty Nachos made out of parboiled and thinly sliced potatoes deep fried . Spread on a cookie sheet sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cheese , caramelized onions . Bake till everything melts. Top with fresh guacamole , salsa , sour cream . It was delicious .
next one is a easy fruit dip or a butter for french toast ,waffle etc. Cream cheese , vanilla , brown sugar. soften and cream together.

The weekend was perfect weather and lots of fireworks and cards and enjoyed the company of my wonderful kids and their great friends. As they say life is good when your kids are home and to see them enjoying everything. I live for that !

Sadly with a heavy heart I am sending my baby to SFO today . Lucky for me I am going to see the other three very soon.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time! And everyone couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was! That cream cheese mixture is a staple of mine now!

    ReplyDelete